October 29, 2010

What a mystery you are!

where does the line end for being a reserved person and where does the line start for not interested in someone? I don't know what to think about...

Right after I wrote this he started talking to me again. I guess his problem is just initiating the conversation. I do my best, but when all he says "I know" and "yeah" I really can't keep talking. He makes me feel like he's not interested in, but I'm forcing him to talk. I think the truth is he just doesn't know how to talk to a girl.

At least I made one thing clear that I'm not a party animal. I like going out with friends once a week, and maybe in the last two months I spent two weekends at home only, but it's because I don't have anyone to come home to, and I don't want to listen to myself and remember all the problems that are waiting for me to be fixed. When I told him that I just like going out once a week, and then relaxing at home, he said, yeah, I almost never go out anymore. I went out last night...I had one beer, but it was my friend's birthday. otherwise I would have stayed at home.

I also kind of figured out why he didn't join us last Saturday. It's because he mostly works on Fridays and Saturdays. So, it's not that he didn't want to see me. As he said he couldn't...

Damn, my friend make me feel confused. When I told her why CJ didn't join us last Saturday, she said then that's why he came the previous Friday, because he thought he could find a better, new employer. So, nothing is about me? I think my friend is just too suspicious and skeptical as always. However, lately she's going overboard I'm worried for her. Anyways what was I saying?

Oh by the way, he asked my plans for tonight. I wish he asked it to ask me out, but I know why he asked; just to make conversation as he would say. Maybe he's curious. I told my plans for tonight, tomorrow and Saturday which are booked a week before. I hate it when it's days in a row. It feels like a job where I need to write down "have fun" on my to do list. He also asked me if my friends are from school. One of them is, but the others aren't. I don't know if he was trying to make himself invite there or he was jealous kind of curious or he was again just making conversation. Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment