December 09, 2010

Reality...

There isn't much to write about really. I guess Mary is right, if you push something too much it won't come true. I dedicated myself so much finding a boy friend since April, because I want to be in a relationship happily. I am sick of being single. I want someone next to me who is in love with me and just happy to be with me. So, I dated many guys, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I always eliminate men if they don't fit my criteria. I hope like my Mary says I can realize him when I run into him, because I am afraid that I cannot see this since I keep eliminating them and moving on. I don't want to end up alone, and just because I don't want to end up alone, I don't want to be with someone who is not good enough for me. I want to find the One. Do I ask for too much? If there is someone for everyone where is my match?

I'm tired, can't we just sleep tonight?
There's just nothing left to say here...







No comments:

Post a Comment