December 02, 2010

First Argument

This morning I sent him my first pissed off text message. Few hours later I was all calmed down and decided to apologize and explain why I did, what I did. I wrote him how he made me feel and told him that we can see each other in any atmosphere, as long as he doesn't invite me to an event because he needs to impress people for his job. One hour nineteen minutes later he send me a very political answer, turning up everything as if it was all in my mind and I made it up and he has no idea what i was talking about. I couldn't believe it, but I saw that there was no point in arguing with him, I would be just wasting my time. So, I said ok whatever let's move on. Actually, this argument helped me to de-attach myself from him. One more time he proved me he is not who I think or who I want him to be.

Ah how much I miss Keith in times like this. His answer to my message would be all honest and sweet, not political like CJ. Anyways, never miss an ex. This is my motto and I am sticking to it!


Nothing will ever be the same again...




No comments:

Post a Comment