March 18, 2011

I'm back bitchesssss!

Hahaha I always wanted to say this, but the possibility of saying this aloud in real life is almost zero. Sorry, it's just not my style. So what happened since December? I had a not-so-fun New Year's eve party at a fancy club. (I think I am over the bar/club scene. I used to make fun of people who say that, especially men. If you are over, if he is over, then who are all these jerks at the bars/clubs? However, I experienced in first hand that it is possible to be over the bar/club scene.) 


It's 3:09am and I don't feel tired. It must be the ADHD that I don't have kicking in haha.

So.....

My thoughts changed so much over the last three months. Miss Anti-marriage wants to find Prince Charming and want to have her own family and live happily ever after lalalala. (Of course the reason behind this is my family drama, but that's another story.) What's the possibility? I really don't know, but I really want to believe that there is someone one special for me out there. I hope God ships him to me as a next-day-delivery. Hehe

My Goodness, I haven't have such a bad asthma attack in months. I feel like someone is choking me right now. Could it be the dear spirit in our apartment? Actually, I was going to mention her in my Halloween post, but I was tired and felt lazy and changed my mind. Long story short, me and two other neighbors are feeling a "presence" in the building. Not a so nice one, but a harmless one, or at least this is what I want to believe. We don't know who it is, but I feel/think it's a female.

Let's change the subject before I really believe she's in my apartment floating around.

There was a draft, a really long one about my dating life that I really wanted to post, but for some reason I never posted it, and at this point I am debating whether to post it or not. What do you think? Do you want to hear more about this crazy girl babbling about her dating life?

I think I will make an exception and give the link of my blog to my neighbor. I wonder what she will say. She's an open-minded woman and I want someone to know I am babbling about stuff  in my life. I don't know...It's something totally out of my comfort zone, but I think I will do it. :)

As I always do, I will end my post with a song (posted below) that I think is connected to the main idea in this post.

Enjoy, 
Angie
XOXO

Rescue me before I fall into despair
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle

A year has passed since I wrote my note

Love can mend your life
But love can break your heart

I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle

Seems I'm not alone at being alone


P.S Don't forget to help people of Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment