November 07, 2010

Are You a People Pleaser, CJ?

What are you doing, CJ? I'm glad we talked more than we usually do and we talked about different things, but I don't know what to think. I say something and you say you are interested in learning more about it, then I say something else, you say you want to know more about it, too. Of course it is possible for someone to be interested in more than one subject, but to me it seemed like you are trying to impress me like a person pleaser. Maybe I'm just too suspicious; I am just afraid that this is your game. I don't want to think that you are trying to fool me, but after all you are a man, so it's in your nature!

I must say I was really happy when you said "I'll need to show it next time when you are here" So, it means I will be coming to your place again. God knows how long it will take you to find the courage to invite me but...

I was feeling like we were not making any progress, but maybe we do. We take baby steps. I hope to get to the next step fast (being in a relation), because I might have to go back home soon :(
Then you might think, so maybe we shouldn't start, but I see it from a different perspective. It might be tough, but we should embrace the time we have, we shouldn't waste it thinking there is no future for us, because maybe there is a way who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment