November 09, 2010

He Deserves A Chance...

Maybe I was too harsh on Tall B....

I did it again. I start telling stuff starting from the middle. Let me start from the beginning...

My dearest lovely mom did it again and sent me a text 3:30 in the morning, saying "call me if you are up. We can talk I'm at home today." Normally, we don't schedule our telephone conversations, so I knew something was up. I thought about waking up, but I said, sleep girl. Probably you will not be able to sleep in after such a message. So, I woke up from a nightmare an hour later receiving the text. The minute I was online my friend started chatting me and unloading her recent news, problems, etc. Of course I listened to her as a good friend. Then I called my mom and the real life nightmare started. However, I didn't feel anything afterwards. I'm so numb that I cannot feel anything anymore!

at 7:47am CJ was online. I must say I was surprised, and I wasn't sure if I should send him a message or not. So around 8:30am I said what are you doing here so early. Long story short, he said feel free to talk to me whenever you want a friendly support. Ok, I was glad that he was offering to be there for me while I'm going through this tough time, but what the heck is "friendly support"? Was it his kind way of saying I don't like you indeed? Then what do you want from me, why don't you leave me alone? All these talks are "friendly" only? I was happy and disappointed about CJ today.

I spent the day sleeping, that's what I do when I am sad and depressed. Then I woke up to a text. First thing I thought is it CJ checking on me? Of course it wasn't him. He can never think of such things or has the courage to do that. However, it was Tall B, talking about his day, he was kind of complaining, but saying that he is looking forward to meeting me. At that moment, I really liked the guy and he got a plus from me. However, I was not in the mood to text. I was feeling exhausted and wanted to sleep, and I think he wanted to keep texting. I cut him short saying "I see you tomorrow, then. I'll call you when I'm there." Half an hour later I got a text from my friend who is setting me up with Tall B saying "good luck tomorrow." I laughed my a** off! Like a girl, Tall B called my friend, the Owl to report back on him that we set a date?!? OMG! Although, this is kind of disturbing, and this might point out to be a problem, I found it so cute on the other hand.

By the way, I hate CJ asking me my plans for tomorrow. He does that everyday! If you are not inviting me any where, why do you care what I am doing? It's like he feels better when he knows what I am doing, but I find it weird!

Let's see how the day will go tomorrow. I am kind of hopeful for tomorrow. I hope he won't be another disappointment. I'm just tired of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment