November 21, 2010

CJ is doing me a favor...

When it took almost 5 hours for CJ to text me back yesterday, I thought I was exaggerating the idea that he is ignoring me. However, today I am sure that he is ignoring me. Although accepting this frustrates me, I must thank to him for doing what I couldn't do. This way it will be easier to put distance between us, and it will be easier for me to move on, or at least I hope so.

I don't even know why I fell for this guy. I guess it's because I am still single, but I don't want to be anymore. I can't find any other answers, because he is nothing like I am looking for. Maybe this is the attraction of opposite poles. I don't know...What ever it is, it is over, because he is ignoring me, and I already knew that I had to move on, now it should be easier for me to do that.

I will see someone I like on Thursday. I don't have any hopes, because I don't like to be disappointed, but I hope things go good.At least for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment