November 02, 2010

What a Disappointment You are...

I think I expected too much from him. I thought he was someone that he isn't. He's just like any other insensitive guy who doesn't care.

You know what is funny. These guys say they are different. They claim to be in the 1%; they are supposed to be the last good guy on earth but they fall in 99%! They are just delusional.

Why I am so hard on CJ tonight? I am going through a tough time and while all friends are asking me if there's anything they can do to help, he doesn't even say hello. I told him that someone hit my car on Sunday night. He didn't ask if I was ok. His reaction was "oh god. that sucks. i hate that when it happens." Who doesn't CJ, huh, who doesn't?

He talked to me fifteen minutes and said he has to go back to studies and he'll sleep. This is not how a caring, affectionate person behaves!

Then on Monday, he texted me asking if I would like to attend a school meeting. I said yes, just because I wanted to see him, but at the back of my mind I was think did he ask it, because as a person in charge he needs to gather more people?

After today, after not even asking me how I am while he was online for six hours there's no way in hell that I'm going that meeting on Saturday!

He better does something to prove me wrong, or he's finito for me! Even the patriot guy was more caring then him although he's not talking to me right now, either.

I don't get it. What is wrong with these guys. I understand that they don't want any drama, but if the person you like/love has some drama in their lives you stick by them. You help them through these tough times. You don't run away as if you had seen a ghoul.

I serious do not understand how our mothers found someone to get married and went and still going through good and bad times together. Now, it seems like a fairy tale to me; a guy who is there for you for the good and for the bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment