November 03, 2010

If you are reading this...

CJ, are you there? Are you reading this? I mean I know the possibility must be less then one in a million, but how come every time after I post a writing here saying you didn't talk to me and you don't care, you suddenly start talking to me? I mean what kind of a weird situation is that?

Thank you for showing some attention this time. It's better than nothing as I always say. However, the patriot guy shows more attention to me than you do. The only problem is not that he's away, I'm not sure he's the one I want.

I don't know who I want. If only I could be sure about what I feel. I don't even if you are sure about what you feel. Leaving in the middle of the conversation to take a shower?!?! You make me feel like I'm a friend you talk to, but you don't really like. Maybe that's how you feel about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment