November 13, 2010

Do I Not Deserve To Be Happy?

Every time I say I'm happy he does something to ruin it...

I watched a movie with friends...I just went there to see him and he was distant, not figure of speech, he was sitting away from me. Then, we invited him to join us after the movie. He said ok first, then said no. Long story short we got our drinks and went to his place. It was okay. We stayed more than three hours and had fun until the last half an hour. His friend told him to go on a double date with him and his girlfriend because it would be fun, and guess what he said "there are no good girls around. He repeated it over and over. Beside, I don't have time for a girlfriend." He made me felt soooooo bad. Then what am I doing here all this time? He was bored and I was entertaining him?!? My friend said it's the alcohol talking. She might be right, and I guess I said something like that in the past, but what I meant "prove me that you are a good guy". I don't know what he was thinking when he said it. He wasn't that drunk!

What hurts me most that he might really meant what he said! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment