November 27, 2010

What's going on?

Is that a coincidence or am a conspiracy theorist as always? I don't know, but if there is one thing that I know is that something is going on!

Few hours later writing those sentences I got new news about CJ. Now, I am thinking did I misinterpret everything? Was it all in my mind? Or is there something that I don't know, and I miss?

Another two hours passed. I am so hurt that I can't write...I don't know what to write, because I don't know what to think...


P.S I know this sounds so confusing to you, but I can't explain right now, but promise I'll....


How come the only way to know how high you get me
Is to see how far I fall?
I don't care if we don't sleep at all tonight
Let's just fix this whole thing now
I swear to God we're gonna get it right

No comments:

Post a Comment