November 12, 2010

Sweet Dreams CJ...

Ok I just came home. i was with CJ :) he texted me around 6:30 saying

CJ: What are you up to?
Me: Nothing just enjoying an evening w/o classes. what are you doing?
CJ: Nothing. do you wanna do something?

i was like OMG finally this is it.

Me: What do you have in mind?
CJ: idk. beer?

i was disappointed because i thought this is how he sees me, a girl who drinks all the time.

Me: It's too early for me to drink besides i dont wanna see any alcohol for sometime text me if you have plans that doesn't involve drinking.
CJ: We can do something non alcoholic.

Then he called. Of course he didnt have any plans and i was watching my favorite shows. So he said he's going to stop by his friend place, then he'll call so we can chat. Around 10.30 he called and said "i don't know" as usual. I suggested going to a café that is open late at night and asked if he still wants to drink. He said i don't know decide for me. It was kind of weird because you know couples do that. If the guy cant decide, the girl decides for him and he's ok with that most of the time. So, i said you shouldn't drink. He was like you're tight not i'm not going to drink. We went to that café but it was already closed. Normally they close at midnight then he was like you want to go? I said no i'm not going home! We should do something since we are already here. He suggested going to a bar downtown and we ended up going to his place, because he had beer and he's cheap. Anyways, I like the guy so I was not frustrated with him or anything like that. Strangely, I feel at home in his place.

Every time i said i should go he was like finish your beer you are not going anywhere. It was sweet of him to come up with these excuses not to send me. Then I said goodbye and he hugged me and it was a long one. I was like ooookkk this is not how a friend hugs another friend, then he said text me when you are home.

I was 2 seconds late and he called me said he waited for me to text to go to sleep. Awwwww how sweet is that! :D

By the way, in front of the café I saw that bisexual guy I dated. OMG! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Thank God! he didn't talk to me. He was smiling tough and it was weird. I was glad CJ was with me there. xoxo CJ

Look at me, I'm not even mad at you, I'm just like that
I want love, joy, good spirit
It's not your money that will make me happy
I want to die with a hand on my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment