November 10, 2010

Why Do I Have To Be Right All The Time?

Ok I'm reporting back as I said I would...

At first, I was not looking forward to it, but then I had great hopes but of course he was another disappointment...

I never had a healthy life, but lately my life is out of control. The stress level can make you stay up all night, and sleep all day. This is exactly what happened to me. Although I set all four alarms on my cell, I slept until 3:30pm. Half an hour before my date with Tall B. By the way he is not that tall at all! I was expecting someone 6 feet. The guy I met was maximum 5' 7". I was dreaming of a tall, blonde hunk. What I got was a medium height, skinny dark blonde baby-faced guy. Not attractive at all! CJ is not a tall hunk, but at least I like him. I would definitely prefer to go on a date with CJ then this so called "Tall" B.

He said he is 23, but he was looking max 18! Not attractive at all! I like guys that are older than me, and I prefer them to show their ages, because I'm a baby-face and people think I'm 17 without make-up. (Recently, I accept this as a compliment, because I'm not getting any younger!)

So, I thought I could get ready in half an hour, but I had to wash my hair, and I said what if I can't make it there on time?!? So, I texted him "I might run late, let's make it 4:30. I don't want you to wait there for me for a long time." He also woke up around the same time with me I guess, because he accepted my suggestion with such a joy and said we can even make it 5. Which was much better. I had barely time for washing my hair, getting dressed, doing my make up and putting a coat of nail polish on my nails, texting to my friend and getting extra clothes with me to wear it after my date, because I don't like walking around with tights and high heels all day. So, it was 4:47 when i was there. I was glad that I wasn't late, but I cursed for being so early. What was I going to do?!? Right after I parked I got a text from so called "Tall" B saying we can meet some other time if you are busy. I had to say I thought about it for a second, but I was already there with my perfect make up on. I was so not postponing it. I wanted to get over with it, because I knew deep down that this was going to be another one time coffee date for me. So I checked myself in the mirror. Admired my eye make up and admired my skill to learn a suitable smoky eye make up for myself in a short time. Then I realized I got a text from this so called "Tall" B saying he just parked and waiting me outside the café. I got out of my car and I looked. All I saw was a kid sitting on a bench next to the café entrance. I was shocked and decided to get back into my car and drive off, but I said "act like a civilized person girl! You won't die if you chat with him for an hour." Although an hour sounded like a really long time for this date. Long story short I spent one our chatting with "Tall" B. He was ok...as a friend.

Besides, he didn't text me after the date. I think I was a little too much for him. Anyways as Rose always says "Who's next?"

We are moving on...

Or we are just moving on from so called "Tall" B case.

It was a little after 11pm when I came home after an exhausting day and I signed in on the messenger. I just wanted to CJ to see that I'm home. I know it's cheesy, but I like him knowing that I'm sitting at home, not partying 24/7! So...his status was away, and I didn't care, I went to remove my make up, and change my clothes. When I was finally back and sat down I saw his message saying "Angie" Unfortunately I saw it 23 minutes late. He was already offline when I saw the message. I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that he sent me a message although the message was consist of just my name...I was sad, because I missed him. Anyways, I hope to talk to him tomorrow. I am sure he was just going to ask me how I am doing. Which is the question that is on my hate list recently, because I don't know the answer of this question. I feel so numb that I don't feel anything at all. I just have this heaviness on my chest that prevents me from breathing. That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment