November 04, 2010

I Feel Sunny Inside...

You can't imagine what a good feeling waking up and seeing his text on your phone.

I was really surprised first, and looked at the phone twice and thought about pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Then I rushed to unlock the keypad and read his text. Although it sounded like a 13 year-old to me, nearly for the first time he invited me to somewhere. If I had accepted it we were not going to be alone, but when I invite him I invite him to join me and my friends. So, I guess it was fair.

Why I couldn't accept his invite? Simply, because I have a class today until 8:40 pm. I didn't ask for the time of the movie, but I know that I cannot make it there on time. Although I have a guess about which movie they are going to see. I am sure they are not going to see a drama, it must be the horror movie, and I do not watch horror movies. If I had to go with them probably I would stay in his place whole week without trying to sneak out!

I wonder if he was disappointed when I just said I have class. He didn't even text back which didn't surprise me, because I think he doesn't know what to say. I am definitely not used to this type of guys. I don't know what he was doing for the last fifteen years? He should know these by now, but there is something about him that keeps me from dumping him and moving on. I don't know what it is, but I'll keep going till my limited time ends in this country...

Not that I am keeping scores or anything, after rejecting me three times to join me and my friends, he tasted his own medicine "rejection". Now, we are even >:)




...I don't care if it is raining outside or feeling exhausted, I feel sunny inside :)





I wanna be more than friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment